Alibaba.com Big Buyer Event was the 1st time organized in our channel countries and we selected Vietnam because of the strong demand of the local suppliers and also the buyers’ continuous requirements to the Vietnamese quality products. The event help to deliver the local suppliers opportunities to build long-term partnership with big overseas importers and educate them how to prepare for the buyers’ sourcing requirements and understand the oversea markets.
We held the event on March 22nd in Ho Chi Minh City. The morning program was included 2 different parts: Alibaba.com Sourcing Hub for selected suppliers in the direct meetings with Big Buyers and a brief introduction with Q&A section of Gold Supplier service for IFMs. Our event welcomed 252 attendees from 128 companies, much more than the attendace number which we first estimated.
Further to the seminar sessions, we arranged a meeting between Buyers and VCCI board of directors in the afternoon of March 22nd and 14 visits to supplier factories on the following day March 23rd.
- To support buyers who are looking to Southeast Asia for new products and trade opportunities.
- To bring GGS opportunities to build long-term partnership with big buyers.
- To educate Vietnamese suppliers to understand global buyers and there sourcing requirements.
- Brief introduction to sourcing requirements of the Buyers: OfficeDepot, LiDL, Home Retail Group and Popular Plastics by Mr. Rex Cheuk, Senior Manager, Buyer Service & Development Dept, Alibaba.com.
- The speech of new trends on sourcing strategy by Mr. Kimmy Cheng, Sourcing manager, Office Depot Group.
- The introduction to maximize exposure on Alibaba.com as Gold Supplier members by Mr. Bui Duc Tuan- Director, E-com Service Division, OSB JSC.
We'd like to thank all those who completed our evaluation form. Your feedback is very valuable to us and your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our events. Check out the following chart to see how you ranked our event.
We would like to express our thanks to all our guests again to participate to the event. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please contact our Service Team. Email: email@example.com Tel: (04) 3640 – 4069 (Ext. 121)